What is conscious parenting? How can we raise our kids in a way that’s aligned with their desires, beliefs and needs?
This episode with France Tailleur talks about conscious parenting, its relation to Human Design, and how we can support our kids in the way they need us to. France is a mom and certified Conscious Parenting Coach, who fuses Human Design & other modalities to guide you to parent your child the unique way they desire to be parented. She is here to make spirituality fun & easy, and to elevate the frequencies of consciousness, love, compassion & joy within families world-wide. She teaches you and your child to live in the most effortless, harmonious & creative way which will bring you all the success you desire. She is also an #1 Amazon best selling author for her reflective journal Sparkle Time.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Conscious Parenting. France shares about what conscious parenting is and how its focus is to raise our kids their way.
- Co-Parenting. How France is able to balance being a conscious parenting coach and a mom.
- Human Design and Conscious Parenting as a match made in Heaven. France shares how these two modalities help us understand our kids more deeply, and how they were designed, to ultimately parent them the way they need it.
- Simplicity. France shares with us her four areas of simplicity when it comes to parenting and busy schedules.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with France
- Instagram: @thehdparentingcoach https://
- Facebook: @france.tailleur https://www.facebook.com/france.tailleur
- TikTok: @thehdparentingcoach https://www.tiktok.com/@thehdparentingcoach
- Website: https://the-connect-parent-child-classroom.teachable.com/
- Podcast: Intentional Parenting Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/intentional-parenting-podcast/id1579371631
- Book: Sparkle Time: The Connected Parent/Child Journal https://the-connect-parent-child-classroom.teachable.com/p/sparkle-time
Connect with Tiana and The Part-Time Jungle:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/parttimejungle/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/parttimejungle/
- Website: https://theparttimejungle.com
“Conscious parenting is about raising your child their way, based on what they need and how they’re uniquely designed.”
France shares that there are two ways of looking at conscious parenting. The first way is that you’re raising your kids their way, which involves taking away our own beliefs of how you were raised. It also means that you’re taking away how society expects you to raise your kids.
The second way is about raising yourself as well as raising your child. It’s about how you react or respond in tough situations, as your own fears, expectations and biases try to make their way in. The focus is on healing what comes up for you so that you can raise your kids their way.
HUMAN DESIGN AND CONSCIOUS PARENTING
“Human design allows you to be a more conscious parent because you don’t have to guess. How your child is uniquely designed is laid out for you, and then you start to understand it.”
For France, these two modalities, human design and conscious parenting, go hand in hand. When you understand your child’s human design, you are able to understand how they want to structure their day and the systems they need in place to function in a way that’s aligned with their design. It also helps you as the parent communicate with them more effectively, eases stress on both you and your child, and allows you to anticipate how something that’s out of alignment with their design may be the root cause of anger, friction or tantrums.
With busy schedules, kids in activities, family and friend commitments, and more, we may often wonder how we can simplify our lives so that it doesn’t feel so chaotic. When we look at simplicity, France suggests that there are four areas that we can look at:
- Your environment
- Your schedule
- Rhythm and predictability
- Filtering out the outside world
When we focus our attention on these different areas, we can start to simplify our commitments in every area of our lives.
BEG, BORROW, & STEAL FROM FRANCE
- Go-to meal on a busy night: Smoothies and Pizza
- Favourite family board game: Sequence
- Favourite book: Tapping Into Success by Jack Canfield
MAMAS FOR MAMAS – CALGARY
The Part-Time Jungle Podcast is proudly supporting the Calgary branch of the national charitable organization Mamas for Mamas with this “Buy Me a Coffee” initiative. All funds raised will go directly to Mamas for Mamas – Calgary: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/thePTJpodcast
Mamas for Mamas supports mothers and caregivers in crisis by providing ongoing support to individuals and families facing various poverty-related struggles. Their mission is to change the landscape of poverty through innovative approaches to financial barriers faced by struggling families.
Thank you for listening, for being a part of The Part-Time Jungle community, and for your support of Mamas for Mamas. To learn more about Mamas for Mamas, head to: https://www.mamasformamas.org
Wishing you all the best with your motherhood and work juggle!